Owner and Data Controller
Campo del Belvedere 6
34135 Trieste (TS)
REA: TS - 82436
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, we inform you that personal data is collected for the following purposes:
a) to provide services requested by the user, and/or available on the site managed by the author, dealing with the wholesale coffee trade, the organizing of training courses, the selling of products, including online, such as books or coffee equipment;
b) to fulfil contractual, legal, regulatory or community obligations as well as accounting, tax and administrative obligations;
c) to send information, including newsletters, with specific consent.
2. Legal basis
This treatment of data is lawful as at least one of the following conditions applies:
• the interested party has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is in agreement or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party;
• processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the holder is subject.
3. Mode and duration
The data will be processed, according to principles of lawfulness and fairness and in order to protect your privacy, whether it be via paper and/or computer or electronic media. It will be protected and stored in accordance with current legislation, in the manner necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes. It will be kept for the time prescribed by civil and tax laws.
4. Nature of conferment and consequences of refusal-to-answer
The provision of the data required for the purposes referred to in above-mentioned point 1, parts a) and b) is necessary for the proper performance of the activity and for the effective management and provision of the services connected to it. Failure to provide it will not allow the author to carry out what is required.
The provision of data required for the purposes referred to in abovementioned point 1, part c) is optional although necessary to obtain specific consent. In the event that consent is not given for these activities, the provision of the requested service will not be affected.
5. Access to data and data communication
The data can be communicated to the following subjects:
- internally to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or persons who manage the processes and/or system administrators;
- externally to third-party companies or other subjects (e.g. credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of data management.
Personal data cannot be disclosed.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union.
7. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that personal data is being processed and, in this case, have the right to obtain access to that data, its rectification, its cancellation or demand its limitation of use. They also have the right to oppose its usage at any time in the case of usage for purposes of direct marketing and automated decision making. Furthermore, they have the right to portability and to withdraw consent at any time - without prejudice to the lawfulness of the usage based on consent before revocation - and to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. These rights can be exercised at any time by sending a written request to Imperator Srl, Campo del Belvedere, 6 - Trieste or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Imperator Srl, with registered offices in Campo del Belvedere, 6 - Trieste, phone: 040/3720115; email: email@example.com